IMAP SPRING 2013 INTERNATIONAL MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS SYMPOSIUM
Thursday, April 11 • Trump International Hotel • Chicago, IL
Hosted by Dresner Partners and IMAP North America
IMAP’s Spring 2013 International Mergers & Acquisitions Symposium offers:
• High-level Partnership: The International Mergers & Acquisitions Symposium is sponsored by Dresner Partners, and IMAP (ranked No. 3 worldwide by Thomson Reuters in number
of closed transactions with a deal value of up to $500 million).
• High-level Exchange: The program will include opportunities for intimate conversations with other delegates, including senior-level M&A transaction advisors.
• High-level Participation: A carefully selected lineup of informed leaders with insight into global and regional market conditions will speak and participate in interactive panel discussions.
• High-level Thinking: Participants will expand their knowledge relative to global M&A activities and enhance their ability to secure business and serve the market in which they operate.
• High-level Opportunity: This is an exceptional opportunity to reach out to informed sources from every pocket of the globe for business prospects across every industry.
For additional information about the symposium and sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
• Steve Mullin: (312)780-7213, email@example.com
• David Gutierrez: (312)780-7204, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Michelle Moreno, CFA: (312)780-7207, email@example.com
• Ruthy Hyatt: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMAP is an exclusive global partnership of leading M&A and corporate finance firms providing premium M&A services focused on the middle market. Formed in 1973, IMAP celebrates 40 years of successful global collaboration in 2013 with consistent ranking among the top 5 M&A advisories and approximately 200 completed transactions annually. From more than 40 countries throughout North and South America, Eastern and Western Europe, the Middle East and Asia, IMAP advisers provide strategic merger, acquisition, and divestiture and related corporate finance services. For more information, visit www.imap.com.